National Tertiary Education Consortium (Ntec)
National Tertiary Education Consortium (Ntec) is a New Zealand consortium of four tertiary providers, which are all registered with and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA):
– National Technology Institute (NTI)
– Concordia Institute of Business
– National Institute of Education (NIE)
– The College of Future Learning NZ
Ntec has developed a reputation for being friendly, caring, and welcoming, and has a multi-cultural staff with wide experience in education for international students. Tutors, counsellors and support staff are happy to mentor students and give guidance to help them get the most out of their study and to reach their full potential. Ntec has campuses in Auckland, Tauranga, Hastings and Christchurch.
The Ntec schools are high-performing, good quality education providers, and this is reflected in their NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) external evaluation and review reports. Three of the schools – Concordia, National Technology Institute and the College of Future Learning NZ – have the highest possible rating of Category One, which means that NZQA is “highly confident” in their educational performance.
Computing and Information Technology Diplomas provided by Ntec:
– National Diploma in Computing (NZQA Level 5) 1 year Auckland/Tauranga (NTI)
– National Diploma in Computing (NZQA Level 5) 1 year Hastings (The College of Future Learning NZ)
– Diploma in Computing (Level 6) 1 year Auckland/Tauranga/Hastings (NTI)
– Diploma in Computing (Level 7) 1 year Auckland/Tauranga (NTI)
To know more about our courses and services, please visit: www.ntec.ac.nz